Information for authors
- The space provided for each poster will be a 2-metre high by 1-metre wide poster board. Posters up to AO portrait-sized (841 x 1,189 millimetres) will be appropriate.
- Authors are required to stand by their poster during the relevant poster session to answer questions (check in the program here).
- Please prepare all diagrams or charts so they can be read at a distance. Paragraph and figure caption text should be at least 24-point font and headers at least 36-point font.
- Posters can be printed at “Un Cop d’Ull”, located close to the Symposium venue at Av. Remolins, 20, Tortosa. Send your poster to email@example.com and indicate “Climate-es” in your email. The cost of poster printing is around 35€
- Do not laminate your poster so that it can be recycled.
- Some poster authors have also been asked to give one or two minute talks on their poster (check in the program here). If you have been selected please prepare one slide for these ‘Oral poster presentations’.
Oral presentation guidelines
- Oral presenters are allocated 15 minutes for their presentation and questions. Please ensure that your presentation keeps to this schedule.
- Presentations can be in English or Spanish.
- Presentation files need to be in .ppt, .pptx or .pdf format. Please also provide a .pdf version of your presentation to be made available on the CLIMATE-ES 2015 website after the symposium. Label your files as SessionNumber_FirstAuthorLastName.FileType (for example 02_Castella.ppt).
- Speakers can upload their presentations via USB drive on the morning of their talk, or during the any of the coffee breaks.
- Make sure that your file is uploaded before your presentation, and that the slides display correctly.